Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Having a Special Needs Child

At the beginning of this year, I was contracted to write for an adoption website. Below is one of the articles I wrote:




Today is probably not the best day for me to write a post about how my adopted special needs child changed my life. It is a day when my “It is well” tattoo isn’t reminding me that all is well, which seems to be the case more days than not.
My day started at 6:00 am to the sound of glass breaking and screaming. My special needs son, whose diagnoses is really unfounded because of his history, freaked out over a light being turned off. He entered his grandmother’s room when he woke up, she followed him to the kitchen to fix him something for breakfast. 
You can read the rest of the article here: How My Child with Special Needs who was Adopted Changed my Life

No comments:

Post a Comment